Monday, July 9, 2012

logos Design

A friend of mine from "CellA", a social network for professional women in Saudi Arabia, asked me to come up with ideas for the network logo.
 I created three different concepts that I liked.
  

The first logo features the name of the network written in elegant Arabic calligraphy.

The second logo is horizontally symmetrical design. I tried to match the Arabic name of the network written in top with the English name in the bottom of the design.



In the last design I tried to incorporate the female symbol to the logo.  


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calligraphy is liked more when design has some symbols mixed with fonts.
    i have some calligraphy logos in my porfolio www.logojiffy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary logos will dependably leave an everlasting impact on your gathering of people. It's the structure style that ought to inspire sentiments of trust and unwavering quality when individuals interact with your farming logo plan.logo design service

    ReplyDelete